After graduating from Lynchburg College with a B.A. in Political Science, Ron Anthony began working for an insurance firm. In 1980, Ron offered 403(b) plans to public school teachers in Prince George's and Montgomery Counties. He began working with teachers in Baltimore County and City in 1988. Some of these people are still wonderful clients today!
After 15 years, Ron established Atlantic Advisors in 1995.
Accreditation and Certification
- Registered Investment Advisory Firm based in Baldwin, MD.
- Registered with Securities Division of the Office of Attorney General of Maryland (1995).
- Incorporated in Maryland on May 3, 1995
- Registered with the Investment Adviser Registration Depository (IARD).
- Registered with the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD).
- CRD Number is 115485
Get in touch
Here at Atlantic Advisors, we fully understand each client has unique, individual needs and desires. There is no one-size fits all portfolio and we take pride in finding what is best for each person. The first step is just an introduction. Book an appointment and let's get to know each other!
Ron Anthony has always valued honor, integrity, and honesty. This company was born in effort to restore these qualities in the investment world and protect the clients he grew to care for.
B.A. Political Science
Nick was raised with an interest for investments and the economy. While complex, the mysteries of the market posed a unique challenge. This calling came by no surprise after growing up around his father's work. He is currently studying to gain a PhD in Economic study at George Mason University.
George Mason University
PhD, Economics, Student
B.S., Economics, 2016
• Writer for Foundation of Economic Education